понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

camelot golf anaheim




My body feels horrible :/
Actually, its starting to feel a bit better since meds, but still unwell. I was fine before I ate *sigh*
I can call the doctor in maybe three days...not sure if Iapos;d rather this be something hormonal and therefor normal and over soon, or something else and therefor hopefully fixable.
Meh.
Either way I think I go bed soon...its 5pm but...unwell. If the "fine before eating" keeps up, weapos;ll be okay for work and Stuff tomorrow, at least.

Normally, we watch the Lost reruns on Scifi on mondays, but apparently today they leave off on the second to last ep of season one...so instead of forcing myself awake I think I shall sleep. ABCapos;s siteapos;s full eps seem to work in our IE, so I can spam myself with those later on or something.
Unfortunately...that means that I may just end up Lost marathoning myself over the weekend or something (>> which would keep the women at work from inadvertently spoiling me). Or maybe thatapos;d be good, since Iapos;d stop forcing myself awake longer on monday nights and thus only getting 4 hours of sleep ^^; (the show ends at 11pm and the alarm doesnapos;t go off till 6am, but we usually end up wide awake till 2am or so :/ sometimes 1 if weapos;re lucky)

God. I hope I donapos;t have to cancel stuff tomorrow. We havenapos;t seen these people in ages and already had to cancel on them once this month (or was it late last month?) due to illness.
...maybe I should call the doctor anyway...beh. At least Iapos;m feeling better emotionally than this morning. Maybe I can play digimons for awhile. Iapos;ve almost completed all the quests in Digimon World: Dawn, so I can move onto Dusk next ;P After I give Diz some of my uber digimans to help us along (For some reason, when we got the games it was decided the Tamer in Dawn would be named for me and Dusk for Diz; the guy has goggles and the chick in Dusk has a hat like one Diz used to wear...I think thatapos;s why it was broken up that way)

bateman nude, camelot golf anaheim, camelot golf, camelot golden sun 3, camelot golden sun.



Комментариев нет: