суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

evans gallery new orleans




I went into the E.R. Today with even MORE stomach pains. Viktor stayed with me for all of 15 minutes before ditching me to clean. And by clean, I mean play video games. Butt face. Anyway. I ended up sitting there for a goof five or so hours. I had blood drawn. And I a freaking pelvic exam (my very first one done by this creepy old doctor man. "Now just let your legs flop open like a frog"), had to get a tube shoved into my bladder TWICE because my first urine sample was contaminated and the first tube yielded no urine. THEN I was told I had to have an ultrsound on my stomach. Iapos;m like, sweet. I can live with this. But no Aparently the damned doctorapos;s werenapos;t done raping me and ANOTHEr person just HAD to see my vagina. She shoved this scope (that I swear to God was a fifteen inch pencil-thin dildo) up there, too All of this.... Just to tell me there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ME That there is no reason for my stomach pains and that I would have to consult with a G.I. Doctor. *sigh* But I suppose, I got Dairy Queen for having been through so much vaginal trauma in one day.

My grandma is still in the hospital. Doctorapos;s say she at least has the heart of an ox, which is good considering the long history of heart disease in our family. But it still does nothing for her asthma/diabetes situation. She called me the other to check up on me, and she having an attack on the phone and had to actually REST afterwards because just talking wears her out. I feel really bad that I havenapos;t visited her yet. But I canapos;t see my Nana like that. I dunno. Maybe Iapos;m just selfish, but I just canapos;t handle seeing her so weak and helpless. Iapos;m a terrible person.

chinkapin ozark, evans gallery new orleans, evans gallery linda, evans gallery kelowna, evans gallery.



Комментариев нет: