воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

caspari greeting cards




Behhh, just finished my reflection paper.
i hate evaluating self, i just think its pointless.
ppl can just evaluate them 10/10��� -_____- so wats the point???
no one would be tat dumb to evaluate them low...riteeee??? *blink blink*
its like praising urself , which just feeeeels....weird.....
Argh



Nywayssssss, let the jobless do the jobless
Tagged by Honehh (I misss u) and..whyapos;d u need to�tag me�my full name?..haha


~ State 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself.
~ The 10 people I tag are to then follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/ habits and little known facts.
~ No tag backs.



1) Loves Sleepin. - I LOVE�SLEEPING. Period.

2) Late Nights. - Iapos;ll never go to bed until i couldnt stand it. I think�people should spend as much time awake as�they can,�so�the day doesnt end as fast. �cos�otherwise iapos;ll just be SLEEPIN muahaha

3) Loves for Junk. - i love junk. Who doesnt? err, well...err..its not really a weird habit, but...heh theres just nothin else "weird" to write about myself *coughs coughs* ahem...(silence)

4) Long Shower/Bath. - (owh..wats the difference with bath and shower anyways?)�wats the most relaxing thing to do? thats SHOWER when ur happy -�u shower, when ur sad -�u MUST take a�shower. Its the best hmmm..an hour plusapos;s my record..hohoho beat me��� >=D muaha

5) Bras and Undies. - Oh yes. I love em. Alot�lot lot.�guys would agree with me ;D

6) Love for Fries. - Yum yum constantly craving for chips. CONSTANTLY i want one now i get cranky if i dont get it so watch out

7) Honey mayonnaise. - Ever tried rice with honey mayo? yummies

8) Hop down the stairs. - Dont know bout tis, but thats what iapos;ve been told? O___O

9) Stage fright. - eeeeks it not only applies on "stage" but anywhere with crowdss even on buses hate public transports arghh

10) Nails. - constantly peeling nails. And�someoneapos; hates it.�

11)�Piercing. - never get enough of it. :) but i stopped hehe

12)��Pee and Poo. - too lazy to get up to pee or poo. So....iapos;ll just wait til i cant take it anymore =D

13) Lizards. - one word, HATE

14) Soup. - anything with soupapos;s nice, even if its just bovril soup

15) chin on bottle. -recently realised that i like resting my chin on bottles when using pc. The right height maybe? *shrugs, but try it :D




theres still tons more but too bad, it only allows 15..
....ouuuuu,im a weirdddddddooo....naaaaa laaaa laaa laaaaaaaa


I TAG�YOU
- Bin
- Fiq
- Gracieee
- Sheena
- Mauuuuuuuuuunnnn
- Yee Fen
- Petarrrrrrrr
- Markkkk
- SK
- Ril
(u guys better start tagging)

caspari greeting cards, caspari hankies, caspari holiday card, caspari inc.



Комментариев нет: